Ever wonder if your obsession with your pug is healthy or if you may in fact be veering into crazy territory?
Well let’s just say if more than a few of these points apply to you… then there’s straight up no denying that you are indeed a crazy pug person!
1. Your refer to your pug as your baby and to yourself as their ‘mom’ or ‘dad’.
2. Things that are normally for human children are now completely normal for your pugs as well…
3. …because you consider your pug your child… an integral member of your family, not just your ‘pet’.
4. No matter where you are, no matter what streets you have to cross, if you see a pug you MUST say hello to him.
5. Pugs flock to you as if they innately understand that you are a crazy pug person.
6. This is your life goal.
7. You are a hit with every pug you meet.
8. You have trouble finding a significant other because nobody is as great as your pug.
9. This is your ideal family dinner.
10. You’ve skipped going out tons of times because leaving your pug is too painful.
11. You spend tons of money on pug toys and beds that either get destroyed or remain unused.
12. You get REALLY excited when the weekend comes so you can spend all of your time with your pugs.
13. Some people have names picked out for their children. You have names picked out for your future pugs.
14. So even though people might think you’re a little nuts…
15. …it doesn’t matter, because pugs know you’re great!